It’s amazing how fast each year ends, and a new one starts again.
Have you ever run a race or played in a sports game? What happens towards the end of the game or the race? Do you slow down, get distracted, and want to give up?
No, you do the exact opposite; you dig deep, garner all your energy, and push to finish strong. In this episode, Gary shares 4 Tips to Finish the Year Strong.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Today’s Clinical Tip
- 00:03:37 – Pavel Krastev on Sensitivity when bonding restorations
Coaching In Action
- 00:10:42 – How does google rate a website page?
- 00:12:00 – What will happen if you duplicate web page content?
- 00:13:10 – Gary talks about 4 tips to finish your year strong
- 00:13:44 – Tip Number 1
- 00:18:29 – Tip Number 2
- 00:22:39 – Tip Number 3
- 00:24:45 – Tip Number 4
- 00:29:28 – Question Number 1 – What is the best way to communicate the end of the year insurance message to my patients?
- 00:31:42 – Question Number 2 – I really like your suggestion regarding adding more same day dentistry to our schedule. However, I really need to start at the beginning here since we have never had a daily goal. How is the best way to start?
- 00:36:26 – Question Number 3 – My practice management software does not have a report to track the filled hygiene appointment percentage. How do you recommend that I track this?
- 00:40:24 – Question Number 4 – I’m strongly considering your suggestion to create a specific bonus system for the end of the year. How can I help each team member understand their role in helping us achieve the bonus?
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!