In today’s episode Gary and Naren discuss 5 important growth hacks to make every year the best! This is an episode that you should share with your team members so that you can all, as a team, work together on these important growth hacks that Gary talks about to improve your practice’s culture and production goals. Work with your team members to make every year successful and the best year yet! Or simply continue doing what you are doing with a great chance of having a not so great year.
- 00:38 > Introduction to today’s episode
- 01:00 > Thriving Dentist One Day MBA
- 04:10 > Feedback from One Day MBA attendees
- 06:45 > Coaching in Action: 5 growth hacks to make every year your best year yet
- 17:33 > Hack #1- You must create a culture of growth
- 21:45 > Hack #2- Reset your daily production goal
- 26:41 > Hack #3- Involve your team members
- 30:24 > Hack #4- Reward growth
- 32:30 > Hack #5- Figure out how you can add same day production into your practice
- 35:47 > Thriving Dentist Q&A Segment
- 37:34 > Where do I start to change the issue of being stuck and get back on the growth track?
- 42:45 > How do I determine the right amount of hygiene days for my practice?
- 49:40 > When should I add a second dental assistant?
- 52:41 > How can I determine if I should add another team member?
- 01:01:00 > Winner Announcement from episode #406 Relationship Driven Practice
Ekwa Marketing: www.ekwa.com
Podcast Assistance by Jodey Smith, Rodecaster Expert Category: Thriving Dentist Show