In this episode, Gary will share five specific reasons for dentists to be bullish on dentistry now and in the future. Many of Gary’s clients are having their best months or best year, even during this pandemic. How come? Listen to the episode to find out!
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Today’s Thriving Dentist Clinical Tip
- 00:03:00 – Dental impression techniques by Dr. Neimar Sartori, DDS, MS, PhD.
Coaching In Action
- 00:09:37 – Gary talks about 5 specific reasons for dentists to be bullish.
- 00:10:09 – Reason Number 1
- 00:11:47 – Gary Shares a little history regarding the problems dentists faced in marketing.
- 00:15:42 – Reason Number 2
- 00:19:44 – Reason Number 3
- 00:22:50 – Reason Number 4
- 00:23:19 – What is a Health Span?
- 00:26:03 – Reason Number 5
- 00:27:03 – What did Dr. Omar Reed teach Gary?
- 00:29:39 – Question Number 1 – You mentioned that marketing is available for everyone. Can I get an effective google result with a modest budget?
- 00:33:20 – Question Number 2 – Can you name three business technologies that will help me become more efficient?
- 00:35:59 – Question Number 3 – I am really driven to create a cosmetic dental practice? Do you see the best possible niche?
- 00:38:37 – Question Number 4 – How can I introduce the oral systemic connection to my patients?
- 00:42:06 – Question Number 5 – Can you define a relationship driven practice?
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!