In today’s episode, Gary and Naren discuss 5 important tips for mastering scheduling in your dental practice. Often times, dentists will have a busy day according to their schedule, but it turns out that it wasn’t productive. Here, Gary introduces 5 tips to implement into your schedule now to make it topnotch and improve your practice’s productivity and financial stability. Put these actionable tips in place today so that your practice and your sanity aren’t in a miserable sink or swim mindset.
- 00:35 > Introduction to today’s episode
- 07:08 > Coaching in Action: 5 Tips to Master Scheduling
- 08:20 > A non-productive day
- 09:26 > Tip One: Rocks, sand and water
- 16:50 > Homework- Define what are your rocks and define what is your sand
- 18:07 > Tip Two: Define a daily production goal for you (the dentist)
- 19:45 > Tip Three: Use time blocks in your scheduling template
- 24:26 > Tip four: Designate one administrative team member to be your scheduling Coordinator
- 30:09 > Tip Five: In your scheduling template, set up a model to where you can see a new patient within one week of the initial call
- 37:22 > Thriving Dentist Q&A Segment
- 38:01 > How can I consistently be productive?
- 45:44 > When can I determine if I can afford to add a second assistant?
- 54:13 > How can I become more productive and maintain the same schedule?
- 59:04 > How can I create accountability with my scheduling coordinator?
Ekwa Marketing: www.ekwa.com
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!