Are you thinking of resigning from PPO Plans? In this episode, Gary will share 6 steps you need to follow to resign from PPO plans successfully.
This episode also features a Dental CPA Insight from Kate Willeford, CPA.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Many dentists are trying to resign from PPO plans because being dependent on Insurance companies is a pain and torture you keep receiving and not a gift that keeps giving.
But, how do you resign from PPO plans successfully?
In this week’s episode, Gary will explain 6 steps to help you successfully resign from PPO Plans and what you need to do before you resign from them.
Listen to the episode to find out the steps to successfully resign from PPO plans.
- 00:24:00 – Introduction to the episode
Coaching In Action
- 00:02:44 – Gary talks about how the expertise have evolved over time.
- 00:04:37 – What conclusion have a lot of dentists have come to?
- 00:05:14 – Number 1
- 00:09:02 – Number 2
- 00:09:06 – Why do you need to be proactive with marketing?
- 00:10:45 – Number 3
- 00:12:18 – What is the ideal discount percentage to offer patients for services?
- 00:15:36 – Number 4
- 00:17:05 – Gary makes a statement regarding dental team members.
- 00:18:41 – Number 5
- 00:22:22 – Number 6
Dental CPA Insight
- 00:26:17 – Why you should consider filing for a tax extension for your personal tax return by Kate Willeford, CPA.
- 00:36:01 – Question 1 – I realize now that I have become way too dependent from my patients coming from the insurance company. And as a result I am not doing any other marketing. Where should I start?
- 00:41:07 – Question 2 – Would you recommend doing the in-office membership plan in house or should I outsource it?
- 00:43:05 – Question 3 – I heard about Reducing Insurance Dependency Academy. Tell me more?
- 00:46:29 – Question 4 – I am in an AGD study Club in my area and I brought this up with my colleagues and everyone of them said it can’t be done in my area. Your thoughts.
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!