Currently, we are in one of the tightest labor markets in history. In this episode, Gary talks about 6 key steps that will help you hire team members who will be the right fit for your practice.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Today’s Thriving Dentist Clinical Tip
Coaching In Action
- 00:07:33 – What is the current labor market like right now?
- 00:08:41 – What is an abundance mindset?
- 00:08:51 – What is a scarcity mindset?
- 00:10:00 – 1st Tip
- 00:13:28 – 2nd Tip
- 00:14:00 – A method to test customer service skills before a person before recruiting.
- 00:15:48 – 3rd Tip
- 00:21:18 – 4th Tip
- 00:21:52 – 5th Tip
- 00:25:14 – 6th Tip
- 00:28:54 – Question Number 1 – Where is the best place to post ads for an opening in my practice?
- 00:33:27 – Question Number 2 -I like your idea Gary of hiring outside of dentistry. How can I approach someone about an opening in my practice?
- 00:36:45 – Question Number 3 – Tell me more about how to apply disc in my hiring?
- 00:39:10 – Question Number 4 – I recently had to let go of a new hire. But I made the mistake of thinking she could improve. In hindsight I wonder if I could have interviewed more effectively to identify whether she fit my practice. Any insights?
- 00:44:41 – Question Number 5 – How would I train someone outside of dentistry when it seems like we have so little time for training?
How Understanding DISC Personality Styles can Transform Your Practice!
Unleashing the Power of DISC Personality Styles in your Practice with Chris LoCurto
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!