Consider starting your year with a planning meeting with your entire team with the purpose of goal setting and developing an action plan to achieve the goals you have set.
One of Gary’s goals with each of his clients is to do better every year. He is a big believer that you are improving or declining. Some might say there is a third option, staying the same, but Gary believes staying the same is going backward in business since overhead inevitably increases yearly.
In this episode, Gary presents 8 specific strategies to make 2023 your best year.
Gary offers specific tactics within each strategy that will allow you to use the strategy to its full potential.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Demonstration on How to use an Endo Cube by Pavel Krastev
Today’s Clinical Tip
- 00:02:54 – Pavel Krastev on How to use an Endo Cube.
Coaching In Action
- 00:07:57 – Gary talks about the 8 tips to make 2023 our best year yet.
- 00:08:16 – Tip Number 1.
- 00:10:51 – Tip Number 2.
- 00:16:08 – Tip Number 3.
- 00:20:00 – Tip Number 4.
- 00:21:25 – Tip Number 5.
- 00:22:48 – Tip Number 6.
- 00:25:05 – Tip Number 7.
- 00:27:32 – Tip Number 8.
- 00:30:02 – Recap of the 8 tips to make 2023 our best year yet.
- 00:31:47 – Question 1 – I’ve had it with PPO plans!!! Where is the best place to start to successfully resign from PPO Plans?
- 00:36:35 – Question 2 – I really like your recommendation to start tracking our call conversion percentage. How is the best way to do this?
- 00:37:50 – Question 3 – Thanks to your encouragement, I have started to track the percentage of available hygiene appointments that we fill each month. However, the data is a bit discouraging. We are currently averaging between 78 – 82% filled. How is the best way to get our performance up to your recommendation of 92% or more?
- 00:42:48 – Question 4 – I have a very good admin team, but they are often overwhelmed with the day-to-day tasks of checking patients in, checking patients out, collecting at time of service and answering the phones. My team members often tell me that they don’t have time to work on my schedule or to work on the hygiene schedule. Any suggestions?
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!