Do you want to attract quality dental assistants? Then this is an episode you sure don’t want to miss!
Subscribe To Our Podcast
In this episode, Gary talks about a shortcut that can help you attract quality dental assistants to your practice. Tune in to the episode to find out what they are.
Today’s Clinical Tip
- 00:03:37 – How to use Profound Anesthesia and finding a mentor by Dr. Steven Hatcher
Coaching In Action
- 00:09:45 – Gary talks about his early experience with Dr. Omer Reed
- 00:10:25 – Gary talks about the shortcuts to attracting quality members.
- 00:14:30 – Why do you need a lead dental assistant with training skills?
- 00:16:48 – Why should a member of the current team interview the new person joining the team?
- 00:17:57 – Gary talks about traits he looks for when evaluating a person.
- 00:23:06 – What is important to the millennial generation?
- 00:26:16 – Gary talks about putting the 2 strategies together
- 00:28:56 – Question Number 1 – I am really intrigued by this idea of working with dental assisting schools, Gary. In client offices that have applied this strategy, have they been able to retain these young dental assistants?
- 00:35:59 – Question Number 2 – Tell me more about the skills of these dental assistants coming from vocational dental assisting schools?
- 00:40:09 – Question Number 3 – I can see the importance of having a strong lead dental assistant, when hiring dental assistants fresh out of a vocational dental assisting program. Your thoughts?
- 00:41:45 – Question Number 4 – True Confessions, I don’t currently have solid systems in place in my practice. But I am motivated to have a systems driven practice. How is the best way to proceed?
- 00:47:43 – Question Number 5 – What are your 5 top team retention strategies?
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!