With the emergence of modern and innovative practice methods and tools, the world of dentistry is adapting. Cosmetic procedures have become more normalised over the past few years, and we can expect to see more people investing in cosmetic dentistry to improve their appearance and smile confidence.
So, in this episode, Gary talks about 4 specific tips to grow cosmetic dentistry in your practice to Millennials in particular.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Today’s Clinical Tip
- 00:03:29 – Rupert Monkhouse on Top Tip Fit Checker
Coaching In Action
- 00:08:27 – Why does Gary think there is going to be a boom in cosmetic dentistry?
- 00:15:44 – Gary talks about 4 specific tips to grow cosmetic dentistry in your practice to Millennials in particular.
- 00:16:00 – Tip Number 1
- 00:17:49 – Tip Number 2
- 00:20:20 – Tip Number 3
- 00:23:14 – Tip Number 4
- 00:25:15 – How do I make my practice an attractive choice to millennials?
- 00:29:41 – What are the type of keywords and phrases should I focus on Google if I want to grow the cosmetic component of my practice?
- 00:33:23 – I currently have a PPO practice. As a participating provider I am required to follow the plan’s veneer fee schedule, which as you know is too low even though it is an uncovered service. Is there a way around this?
- 00:35:56 – Can you suggest a good way to get quality ‘after’ photos of our cosmetic patients?
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!