Technology allows us to connect in so many ways today yet there is still something very special about like minded people meeting face-to-face. Here is a conference that I’d like you to consider as a MUST attend event.
It’s the 1st Eco-Dentistry Conference being held at the Sundance Resort in Utah, May 3-4, 2013. There are many conferences that you can attend in dentistry. Here’s why you should attend this one:
- An incredible line-up of speakers including Dr. John Flucke, Dr. Marty Jablow, Dr. Paul Feuerstein. Oh……and I will be speaking there as well!
- Conference is being held at the incredible Sundance Resort…..One of my favorite places on the planet
- Attendance is limited to allow for quality interaction with speakers and attendees
- Conference lodging available via www.stewartmountainlodging.com Hint: Holiday Inn this isn’t!! My friends Brad & Vicki are the world’s finest hosts!
- Learn how to practice dentistry in an ecologically friendly manner. Not only is this good for the planet but also great for your bottom line
- Discover the amazing benefits of branding your practice as a ‘Green Dental Practice’ (Eco-friendly patients are a very attractive demographic)
Here is more information about this conference (including early bird discount): http://bit.ly/14e1zLU
This event is sure to be an incredible learning experience combined with the opportunity to connect was some awesome like-minded people. If you have never experienced Sundance you are in for an amazing treat. I hope to see you there! Keep Smiling!