In this Thriving Dentist Show, Gary shares his experience of radically reducing insurance dependence in his own practice in Phoenix, AZ.
Of all the strategic decisions that Gary, Dr. Nielson and Dr. Schmidt have made in their practice, the single most important decision was to reduce insurance dependency.
In this podcast, Gary discusses;
- Why they made the decision to reduce insurance dependency,
- the dirty secret that the dental insurance companies do NOT want you to know,
- why the current dental insurance system is completely broken and what to do about it,
- why dental practice overhead is rising so rapidly,
- a five-step plan that Gary followed to successfully reduce insurance dependency in his own practice and in dental offices located throughout the country,
- how to reduce insurance dependency yet remain patient-friendly in the process,
- how to determine your practice ‘readiness’ to go out of network
- and how they were able to retain the vast majority of their in-network patients when they went out of network.
Throughout this podcast Gary shares with you exactly what they did to reagin control of their practice from the insurance companies!
Links for ‘Top Clinical Tips’ with Dr. Lee Ann Beady
Lee’s website: www.leeannbrady.com
Restorative Nation website: www.restorativenation.com
Link for the ‘Busting Loose from Insurance Dependence’ digital course: www.thrivingdentist.com/course
Category: Dental Insurance