Often times a major difference between a good Dentist and a world-class Dentist is the case presentation skills of the Dentist.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe To Our Podcast
In this Thriving Dentist Show, Gary invited his friend Chris Bowman as a Guest to discuss how to get more patients to say ‘Yes’ to your treatment recommendations.
In this interview, Gary and Chris discuss;
- The importance of the initial phone call and how to set yourself up for success beginning with that first call,
- a very specific question to ask all potential new patients in that first call (you will LOVE this!),
- the concept of overhear psychology and how to use it consistently in your practice,
- how to use pattern interrupt in your patient communication,
- the importance of digital photos for patient education,
- a thorough discussion of Chris’ 5 Step Problem Presentation System
- and the concept of learning how to talk with patients about what they really want in regards to dental treatment.
Throughout the interview Chris shares many practical tips that will help you on your path to mastering case acceptance.
Links for the ‘Let’s Ask David’ segment with Dr. David Hornbrook:
Website for Gary’s New ‘Less Insurance Dependence’ podcast:
Link to the Less Insurance Dependence Podcast:
Link for more information about the Less Insurance Dependence Mastermind: https://www.lessinsurancedependence.com/mastermind-with-gary/
Link to Chris’ ‘Get More Yes’s Advanced Dental Communication Workshop’ in Dallas, TX May 17 & 18, 2019:
Chris’ email address:
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!