Fred Joyal has been a colleague and friend of Gary’s for 32+ years!
Gary invited Fred as a returning Guest on the Thriving Dentist Show to share information about a new digital course that Fred has created all about how to create a truly remarkable dental practice.
As a result of his ground breaking work at 1-800-DENTIST Fred has a vast experience base of knowledge about how consumers think about Dentists and about dentistry.
Over the years, Fred has spent over $500 Million on getting patients to go to the Dentist!
In this Show, Gary and Fred discuss;
- Why Fred created this 8 week video course, the ultimate mindset for practice success,
- how to get your entire team on board with your practice vision,
- how to vasty improve your communication skills,
- what dental patients want,
- how to manage your online reputation and why this is critical in 2019 and beyond,
- where to put your time and energy on social media to get the best results,
- how your office environment either enhances or detracts from your results,
- and a host of other tips to help you build the best possible practice.
Throughout the interview Fred provides the ‘WHY’ behind these proven strategies which is extremely important to understand for lasting results!
Links for ‘Top Clinical Tips; with Dr. Lee Ann Brady:
Lee’s website: www.leeannbrady.com
Restorative Nation Website: www.restorativenation.com
Link to the iLoveDentistry Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/
NOTE: This is a Closed Group, however click request to join and let us know that heard about this Group from the Thriving Dentist Show Podcast and you’ll be admitted!
Fred’s website: www.FredJoyal.net
Link to Purchase Fred’s Course: https://www.fredjoyal.net/
Use THRIVING (all caps) in the Coupon Code to receive a $300 savings on the digital course!
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!