Do you really want things to return to normal?
We certainly want things to return to normal. We want to be able to go out to restaurants, to interact and enjoy the company of people. I want to re-open LifeSmiles, to see and take care of patients again! And I’m sure many of you feel the same.
However, on the business side of dentistry, the concept of going back to normal isn’t nearly the same for many.
If going back to normal meant going back to a practice that’s not sustainable or profitable, then my answer would be a “NO.”
We see many practices that are severely affected by COVID-19, but most of my clients are not negatively impacted by this. There is a reason for that.
Join us in today’s episode as we explore;
- Why some practices are more sustainable than others
- The difference between a profitable practice and a struggling practice
- Steps to creating a better tomorrow for your practice
- How to leverage your current free time to come back stronger once things start to roll out
Timestamps for this episode:
- 03:26 > Introduction to today’s episode
- 13:00 > Coaching in Action Section
- 13:10 > Do you really want things to return to normal?
- 14:48 > Emergency funds and low debt
- 22:02 > Any dentist can grow their practice by $200,000 a year
- 27:52 > Are you creating a legacy?
- 28:48 > What would have to change for you to be able to create a legacy?
- 29:26 > When would you be able to make those changes?
- 37:17 > Thriving Dentist Q&A Segment
- 37:31 > What can I do now to successfully reduce insurance dependence?
- 44:10 > My overhead is high and I’m worried that I can’t pay my team what they deserve. Where do I start to improve my business financially?
- 50:38 > Is now the right time to offer an in-office membership plan?
- 55:42 > How do we make up all the missed hygiene appointments?
Have a question you’d like answered in the next episode? Let us know!
Podcast Assistance by Jodey Smith, Rodecaster Expert Category: Thriving Dentist Show