Dentistry will continue to boom in the upcoming years, and it will continue to be a great profession. There will be a broad recognition among people, and a lot more technology coming in 2021 and beyond will make everything better and more efficient for the dentists and the patients.
This week is our special 500th episode of The Thriving Dentist Show with Gary Takacs.
As an honor towards dentistry on this 500th episode, we have a few recognized leaders from dentistry who will give us terrific tips on what makes a thriving dental practice in 2021 and beyond.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
- 00:00:30 – Introduction to the episode.
What makes a thriving dental practice in 2021 and beyond?
- 00:03:14 – Gary Takacs, Founder of The Thriving Dentist Show.
- 00:10:06 – David Hornbrook, DDS, FAACD, FACE, FASDA
- 00:14:52 – Lee Ann Brady, DMD – Executive Director/Director of Education at The Pankey Institute
- 00:17:12 – Naren, CEO of EKWA Marketing
- 00:21:18 – Mark Montgomery, DDS
- 00:27:10 – Fred Joyal, Ceo & Co-Founder of 1-800-Dentist
- 00:30:42 – Paul Henny, DDS
- 00:36:34 – Dee Dee Reid, CEO at Amplified Dynamics
- 00:38:26 – Paul Goodman, DMD – CEO of Dental Nachos
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!