Branding is one of those terms that we often hear about but very few people actually understand!
In this Thriving Dentist Show episode Gary invited his friend Grace Rizza as a Guest to unlock the mystery of branding and share with you everything she knows about branding.
In this Show, Gary and Grace discuss;
What branding is and how it relates to dentistry,
- how the right branding will help you acquire more new patients (and higher quality new patients),
- the most common marketing mistake that Dentists make and how to avoid this mistake,
- how a Dentist can determine if the investment made in marketing is making an impact,
- an appropriate new patient acquisition cost,
- how to generate more online reviews,
- making the most productive use of social media as part of your comprehensive marketing plan,
- website fundamentals,
- why your brand is your reputation and why you must protect your brand
- and a host of other marketing tips and strategies.
After listening to this interview you will know what you need to know about branding and be able to apply this information to improve your practice marketing!
Link to the iLoveDentistry Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/iLovedentistry.online/
NOTE: This is a Closed Group, however click request to join and let us know that heard about this Group from the Thriving Dentist Show Podcast and you’ll be admitted!
Grace’s website: www.identitydental.com
Contact Grace to schedule your Complimentary Marketing Planning Session!
Grace’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!