Experience is such a wonderful teacher! In fact, experience might be the best teacher. In this Thriving Dentist Show, Gary invited his friend Dr. Steve Rasner to share his thoughts on the 5 specific things he would do differently if he was to start all over again on Monday morning.
In this Show, Gary and Steve discuss;
- How to thrive in a challenging economic environment,
- why perseverance is a requirement for any Dentist desiring to achieve their full potential,
- how being ranked 157th in your dental school class could actually be an advantage,
- the five specific things Steve would do differently if he started all over on Monday morning,
- how to regain your professional dreams when they may have been derailed,
- how to embrace the concept of comprehensive care as a foundation in your practice
- and throughout the interview Steve shares an abundance of practical tips that you can use tomorrow morning in your practice!
No theory here, just practical tips learned from experience.
Links for ‘Top Clinical Tips; with Dr. Lee Ann Brady:
Restorative Nation Website:
Steve’s email address: email@example.com
In the Subject line write: ‘Send Me The Stuff’ to receive free resources from Steve!
Website for Gary’s New ‘Less Insurance Dependence’ podcast:
Link to the Less Insurance Dependence Podcast:
Podcast Assistance by Jodey Smith, Rodecaster Expert Category: Leadership