In today’s episode Gary and his co-host, Naren Arulrajah discuss the various ways on how to tell if you are a ‘Thriver’ and how to become one if you aren’t. Gary will also introduce some case studies of Thrivers and how serving others impacts you in the best way.
- 00:42 > Introduction to this week’s episode
- 02:38 > How the concept of thriver began
- 04:00 > Coaching in action
- 05:00 > Why is now a good time to be a thriver
- 07:30 > Two camps: Those who are thriving and those who are not
- 09:30 > Doing things now that we didn’t do before
- 12:30 > Who’s life are we going to change today?
- 14:15 > The first mindset of a thriver
- 17:15 > Counting everything you are grateful for
- 18:19 > The 2nd mindset of a thriver
- 20:05 > Hiring tip- Go to lunch with candidate and observe
- 22:00 > The 3rd mindset of a thriver
- 25:00 > The way Marketing used to be
- 26:23 > Thrivers give back
- 30:00 > Recap of the mindsets of a thriver
- 31:00 > Second segment: Thriving dentist case study
- 31:53 > Something extra!
- 32:32 > Case Study: Dr. Paul Nielson
- 34:05 > Case Study: Mari
- 35:36 > Case Study: Life Smiles Dental Team
- 41:44 > Case Study: MidWestern Dental School Of Medicine
- 42:58 > Case Study: iloveDentistry
- 47:00 > Case Study: Gary’s client/friend
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!