Marketing is a critical part of an overall business plan. It should outline all the necessary pieces to market your practice effectively and consistently. Though it should be comprehensive, it doesn’t need to be complicated.
Tune into this episode to find out how to master marketing and grow your practice
Here are a few reasons why you need to master marketing;
- It determines a vision for your practice and its mission.
- It defines what you want to accomplish.
- It identifies your target market.
- It serves as a blueprint for achieving smart business ideas.
- It helps you differentiate your practice.
This episode also features a clinical tip from Dr. Paul Henny on Timeliness and Relevance
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Today’s Clinical Tip
- 00:02:52 – Paul henny on Timeliness and Relevance
Coaching In Action
- 00:08:54 – Gary shares his experience about mastering marketing for his dental practice.
- 00:10:25 – The importance of new patient flow.
- 00:13:15 – Is dental marketing all about google?
- 00:15:42 – What is your practice website all about?
- 00:17:32 – Gary shares some details that need to be in place for your marketing to work.
- 00:22:07 – What is Dental marketing according to Naren?
- 00:24:07 – How do you get into the top 5% of Google search
- 00:30:10 – Question 1 – I am currently a solo owner Dentist with the goal of building the practice to be busy enough to also support a full time Associate Dentist. What would you suggest as an appropriate new patient goal per month?
- 00:32:33 – Question 2 – I am currently in the process of preparing to drop PPO Plans by following your 6-Step Plan. What is the best marketing strategy to attract new patients who do not have dental insurance?
- 00:35:25 – Question 3 – What are the Google Analytics data that are most important to track?
- 00:38:40 – Question 4 – We are a general family practice that also does some high value dentistry. Is it better to focus my organic SEO on the general dentistry or the high value services?
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!