In this Thriving Dentist Show Gary invited his friend Dr. Paul Goodman as a guest to discuss the importance of developing your own community of like-minded colleagues for support and encouragement.
Many Dentists experience isolation in their careers and a supportive community of colleagues can make a big difference in the satisfaction you experience as a Dentist.
In this Show, Gary and Paul discuss;
- Paul’s back story and how he came to discover the importance of community early in his career,
- the fun story of how Paul created ‘Dental Nachos’ as a wonderful tribe of Dentists and Dental Professionals
- and how Dental Nachos has contributed to Paul’s success,
- common urban myths and stories told to young Dentists and why many of these stories need to be examined for accuracy,
- how the dental profession is changing now and how Dentists can successfully navigate these changes,
- the importance of adopting an abundance mindset rather than a scarcity perspective
- and throughout the interview Paul shares some great stories about how the dental community can support one another and create an environment of mutual success.
You will enjoy Paul’s perspective and his genuine abundance mindset!
Links from ‘Top Clinical Tips’ with Dr. Lee Ann Brady:
Restorative Nation website:
Link to the Dental Nachos Group on Facebook:
Link to Paul’s Dental Amigos Podcast:
Link to the September 21-22 Course with Dr. Pasquale Venuti
(NOTE: The course is available via live streaming if you are unable to attend live)