Developing a successful payment system in your practice is very important in a Thriving dental practice.
It can be extremely frustrating to do dentistry and not get paid! In this Show Gary invited his friend Andy Cleveland to discuss how to master payment success in your practice.
In this interview Gary and Andy discuss;
- How to create a positive payment culture in your practice,
- some very specific benchmarking to define your payment goals including Gary’s four Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to measure your practice payment success,
- how to retrain your patients to expect to pay at or before time of service,
- how to get paid yet remain patient friendly in the process,
- payment tools that every dental practice needs,
- the concept of outsourcing insurance billing and patient billing and how to determine if your practice could benefit from outsourcing
- and the interview concludes with a discussion of best billing practices.
Links from ‘Top Clinical Tips’ with Dr. Lee Ann Brady:
Lee’s website: www.leeannbrady.com
Restorative Nation website: www.restorativenation.com
Link to Andy’s website: www.andycleveland.com
Podcast Assistance by Jodey Smith, Rodecaster Expert Category: Finance