In today’s episode Gary and his co-host, Naren Arulrajah discuss specific tips to achieve the dreams of healthier patients in your practice. The Coaching in Action segment will provide you with tips that will help patients take a greater interest in their oral health.
In the Thriving Dentist Interview segment, we have Gary’s good friend on the show Dr. James Goolnik who is a speaker, author and clinical dentist based in London, sharing about his contribution to dentistry and to the community.
- 02.47 > Introduction to this week’s episode
- 03.05 > coaching in Action
- 03.32 > Why did you get into dentistry?
- 04.59 > Happiest day of a dentist’s life
- 06.00 > Excited to overwhelmed
- 07.03 > Would you still choose to become a dentist?
- 09.13 > No Offence but I hate dentists! How do you tackle this?
- 11.54 > All about healthy living
- 14.55 > Oh! It’s just another cleaning, but it is not!
- 17.59 > Your language matters
- 18.34 > If you cancel something, it is not important!
- 21.50 > Attract the right patients
- 27.10 > The one key point
- 27.40 > Model the behavior you want them to exhibit
- 30.19 > Thriving Dentist Interview Segment
- 31.01 > Kick sugar campaign and rewards project
- 39.06 > The Swaps & the double compliment!
- 50.13 > “Kick Sugar” Book Review
- 56.46 > Proceeds to Charity
- 59.42 > Gary’s Book recommendations
Connect with Dr. James Goolnik & his projects
Dr. Goolnik on Twitter: https://twitter.com/jamesgoolnik
Dr. Goolnik on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jamesgoolnik/
Rewards Project on Twitter: https://twitter.com/RewardsProject
Bow Lane Dental on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BowLaneDental
Rewards Project on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rewardsproject/
Category: Thriving Dentist Show