How many times have you got so excited about developing the whitening component of your practice only to have the excitement fizzle out? In this week’s episode, Gary outlines a comprehensive and practical strategy to grow the whitening segment in your practice.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
It is no surprise that we all want whiter teeth. The latest research shows that 85% of the population wishes they had whiter teeth. In this episode, Gary and Naren discuss the importance of growing the whitening component in your practice and the significant impact it will have on your bottom line.
Additionally, for this week’s Thriving Dentist financial tip we have Gary’s old friend Art Wiederman with a useful tip about the types of retirement plans that are available to dentists and how to determine when to use each type. So, if you are a dentist trying to get more patients interested in dentistry and achieve financial independence through your practice, this is the episode for you.
- 00:26:00 – Introduction
- 00:02:47 – Why is it important for dentists to grow the whitening component of their practice?
- 00:05:43 – The 3 forms of whitening Gary thinks is ideal for you to adopt.
- 00:07:19 – What will happen in your practice if you don’t find out what method of whitening works for you?
- 00:13:52 – Demographic information about how many people love to have white teeth.
- 00:15:25 – The 4 Tips to grow the whitening component in your practice.
- 00:26:40 – Dental CPA Insight – A Retirement Plan from Art Wiederman.
- 00:31:39 – Question 1 – Gary, I notice that some patients respond much better to whitening than other patients. Why is that?
- 00:34:31 – Question 2 – How long does whitening typically last for patients?
- 00:36:11 – Question 3 – Can Tetracycline stained teeth be whitened?
- 00:40:12 – Question 4 – We seem to go hot and cold on whitening in my practice. There are times when we do quite a bit of whitening, and then other times we will go months without doing any whitening. How can we become more consistent?
- 00:44:26 – Question 5 – I am concerned about patients experiencing sensitivity after whitening. How can I reduce the sensitivity?
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!