You can’t manage what you don’t measure! In this episode Gary talks about the 9 most important KPIs to create a thriving practice and how to measure, improve and create a system with these KPIs in your practice.
This episode also features a clinical tip by Dr. Vilas Sastry on How to Answer the Question, Doctor, Is this going to hurt?
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Today’s Clinical Tip
- 00:02:46 – How to Answer the Question, Doctor, Is this going to hurt – Dr. Vilas Sastry
Coaching In Action
- 00:07:47 – What is the common thing Gary noticed amongst practices he coached?
- 00:09:53 – Gary starts talking about the 9 KPI’s
- 00:11:48 – Number 1
- 00:12:49 – How many Google reviews should your practice target?
- 00:13:57 – Number 2
- 00:15:09 – Gary shares his practice’s call conversion numbers.
- 00:16:15 – Number 3
- 00:16:44 – Number 4
- 00:17:43 – Number 5
- 00:17:54 – Number 6
- 00:18:16 – Why does Gary call teeth whitening a gateway service?
- 00:19:46 – Number 7
- 00:19:56 – Number 8
- 00:20:30 – Number 9
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!