Getting patients to visit the Dentist is a topic that Gary is passionate about! The truth is, despite all the amazing advances in dentistry, we are not doing so great on getting more people to visit the Dentist. The ADA has been tracking this data for almost 60 years now and the sad reality is that less than 50% of the population visited the Dentist in 1960 and the same is true today! Gary invited his friend Brian McCarthy to discuss an amazing project that has the very noble goal of getting more people to visit the Dentist.
In this Show, Gary and Brian discuss;
- The motivation behind the dentistry.com project, compelling research that demonstrated the need for an all-in-one consumer platform like dentistry.com,
- the 4 most common reasons why patients do not visit the Dentist,
- the MTP (Massive Transformative Purpose) of dentistry.com which is all about transforming lives through dental care,
- what Brian has learned about consumer behavior after spending more than $500 Million to get patients to visit the Dentist,
- how you can ‘claim your practice’ on dentistry.com and why you should do so
- and the interview concludes with a fun discussion of products and services that will be coming from dentistry.com that will help Dentists prepare the the next wave of dentistry.
You will thoroughly enjoy Brian’s passion for making a difference by getting more patients to visit the Dentist.
Links for ‘Top Clinical Tips’ with Dr. Lee Ann Beady
Restorative Nation website:
Link to ‘Claim your Practice’ on dentistry.com:
Podcast Assistance by Jodey Smith, Rodecaster Expert Category: Marketing