Thriving Dentists have a common denominator in that they are lifelong learners and constantly improving their clinical, business and behavioral skills. However, for many people there is a gap between ‘knowing’ and ‘doing’.
We often know what to do but somehow stop short of applying our knowledge. This podcast interview with my friend, Dr. Mike Fling is all about closing the gap between knowing and doing.
In this Show, Mike and I discuss;
- Mike’s experience as an Instructor at the Pankey Institute,
- how Mike’s training as a Lab Technician has helped him become a more proficient Dentist,
- how to improve your communication with your Lab to get better results,
- Mike’s book; 32 Laps: Tipping Points that Motivate Change and Identify Meaning in Your Life and Your Business,
- the importance of Fearless Clarity for exceptional Dentists,
- why Faking It is very appropriate at times,
- why you need to objectively look at your behaviors and work on continuous improvement through connecting with great Mentors,
- be mindful of the ‘don’t be fooled’ dynamic,
- know your work and know your patient,
- and the importance of giving and receiving.
There is SO much useful information in this interview that you will want to listen to it multiple times!
Link to the Less Insurance Dependence Podcast: www.lessinsurancedependence.com
Mike’s website: www.FlingSeminars.com
Mike’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike’s Book: 32 Laps: Tipping Points that Motivate Change and Identify Meaning in Your Business and Your Life
To Get the book at cost, please call Mike’s office and Kinsey will send it to you: 405-848-6743
Website for the Pankey Institute: www.pankey.org
Podcast Assistance by Jodey Smith, Rodecaster Expert Category: Thriving Dentist Show