In today’s episode, Gary and Naren discuss the challenges and uncertainty of the effects of the COVID-19 in dentistry and life in general and how important it is to have the right mindset during these times of uncertainty.
- 00:49 > The challenges and uncertainty
- 01:34 > The shift in the way we looked at things
- 02:20 > Episode #427- Special Report: COVID-19 and Dentistry with Dr. Gordon Christensen
- 06:42 > Mindset and Tactics
- 09:05 > Various types of mindset
- 10:02 > Focus on what you can do
- 12:11 > A quote from Stephen R. Covey
- 14:57 > When you don’t have the right mindset
- 17:55 > Concerns of the ‘just this tooth’ patient
- 22:00 > More interest in the relationship-driven practice
- 22:56 > Confidence in short, medium and long term
- 26:13 > COVID-19 will be a defining moment in history
- 29:20 > Don’t react to all the turbulence
- 33:50 > Not having control
- 35:00 > Man’s search for meaning: Viktor Frankl
Episode #427– Special Report: COVID-19 and Dentistry with Dr. Gordon Christensen
Schedule a FREE Marketing Strategy meeting with Ekwas Marketing Director, Lila Stones and learn where your practice currently stands in terms of marketing in comparison with your competitors – www.thrivingdentist.com/marketing-strategy-meeting/
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!