This episode is part 2 of the previous episode titled Mastering Digital Marketing in 2022 and Beyond.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
In this episode, Gary will talk about the second part of digital marketing, giving people a reason to choose you.
Is it possible to influence people to choose you?
Tune in to the episode to listen to Gary talk about Robert Cialdini’s six fundamental principles of influence and share his personal experiences to help you understand and become successful in Digital Marketing.
Today’s Clinical Tip
- 00:03:18 – Solving screw loosening problem in dental implants by Pavel Krastev, DDS
Coaching In Action
- 00:09:18 – What is the second thing we need to get right to be successful in digital marketing?
- 00:09:33 – Gary talks about Dr. Robert Cialdini
- 00:10:22 – Gary talk about the 6 fundamental principles of influence
- 00:13:21 – Principle Number 1
- 00:15:05 – Principle Number 2
- 00:16:05 – Principle Number 3
- 00:17:04 – How did Oprah become an authority figure?
- 00:21:45 – Principle Number 4
- 00:24:49 – Principle Number 5
- 00:29:30 – Principle Number 6
- 00:32:07 – Question Number 1 – I understand videos are important in the Google ranking algorithm? While I know this I must be honest I never do it? Can you share your insight here?
- 00:35:34 – Question Number 2 – You talked about the moment. And I know you use a chatbot to make sure we don’t lose people who are not ready to call? Can you tell me more about your experience with the chat bot?
- 00:38:12 – Question Number 3 – I struggle with Google Reviews and I know Gary has talked about leveraging the moment so I can start becoming more consistent with getting google reviews. Can you comment on it?
- 00:40:06 – Question Number 4 – I am not a big fan of offering discounts on services in my practice. However, I think it could be used to promote certain services. Has this been done successfully with your clients?
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!