This is part 1 of a 2 part episode. In this episode, Gary and Naren talk about specific things you need to do to master digital marketing in 2022 and beyond.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Dental digital marketing is about two things;
- It’s about helping your ideal patients find you
- It’s about giving them a reason to choose you.
Tune into this episode to learn how you can do digital marketing to help your ideal patients find you.
Today’s Clinical Tip
- 00:02:33 – Things to consider before resigning from PPO plans by Nikki Green, DDS
Coaching In Action
- 00:07:16 – What are the 2 things that need to be done right to be successful in Digital Marketing?
- 00:11:41 – Gary talks about the 6 details that are important to master digital marketing.
- 00:11:50 – Number 1
- 00:17:17 – Number 2
- 00:20:26 – Number 3
- 00:24:11 – Number 4
- 00:28:03 – Number 5
- 00:30:57 – Number 6
- 00:34:27 Question 1 – I feel like I am held captive by my current marketing company? If I switch marketing companies will I loose the Google Juice I have?
- 00:38:39 – Question 2 – I am beginning to understand this detail around NAP. I googled myself and found listings online for me when I was an associate dentists years ago in a different practice. Now I own my own practice. How do I correct those old listings so I have consistent NAP information?
- 00:41:17 – Question 3 – I know in ekwa’s marketing strategy meeting, Lila Stone spends about 6 hours to prepare. She looks at the competition and the practice. How often do you find duplicate content issues on a dentist’s website?
- 00:46:24 – Question 4 – How can I learn about my google lighthouse scores for my website pages?
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!