In this episode, we delve into the crucial topic of “Proven Tips to Keep Your Hygiene Schedule Filled.” Hygiene-driven practices are the foundation of a thriving dental business. They ensure optimal oral health for patients, enhance treatment outcomes and contribute to practice growth. Join host Gary as he explains why prioritizing hygiene is essential for long-term success. Discover the transformative power of a hygiene-driven practice as Gary shares 5 invaluable tips to improve your strategy for maintaining a fully booked hygiene schedule. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to revolutionize your practice!
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Today’s Clinical Tip
- 00:03:50 – Jared Williams on How to Perform Sutureless Horizontal Impaction
Coaching in Action
- 00:11:19 – Gary and Naren Talk about the Importance of Having a Hygiene Driven Practice
Gary Explains Tips on How to Improve Your Strategy to Keeping Your Hygiene Schedule Filled
- 00:33:08 – Question 01 – I discovered that it had been a while since we have done any reactivation of patients who are past due for hygiene appointments. What is the best way to proceed?
- 00:37:18 – Question 2 – I understand the importance of a hygiene-driven practice. However, I am a little torn here because I find it challenging to do any more than 2 hygiene exams per hour. Any suggestions?
- 00:41:16 – Question 03 – Do you recommend charging patients for hygiene cancellations or no-shows?
- 00:43:34 – Question 04 – Like most parts of the country, we are seeing rapidly rising hygiene wages. I checked some PPO EOBs (explanation of benefits) and discovered that some plans are not even reimbursing me enough to cover the hygienist’s hourly rate. Are you still an advocate of a hygiene-driven practice in light of this current situation?
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!