In 2017 the ADA mandated that Dentists have responsibilities in the areas of Airway Development and Management, Sleep Related Disordered Breathing, Snoring and Sleep Apnea.
Link to receive your Free Assessment from Mark and DeeDee:
To address these responsibilities and so much more, Gary invited his long-time friends Dr. Mark Montgomery and Dee Dee Reid as Guests on the podcast to share their wisdom and passion on these subjects.
In this interview, Gary, Mark and Dee Dee discuss;
- How to begin implementing Airway Dentistry in your practice,
- how to successfully introduce the topic of ‘change’ to your Team,
- why dig into Airway Dentistry,
- the trend toward being more preventative,
- the role of Structure, Function and Behavior in Airway Dentistry,
- co-morbidities associated with Airway issues,
- how to bring systems and protocols into your practice for Airway Dentistry
- and throughout the interview Mark and Dee Dee share profound stories about how practicing Airway Dentistry is changing, and in some cases actually SAVING lives!
You’ll want to share this inspiring interview with your entire Team!
Links for ‘Top Clinical Tips; with Dr. Lee Ann Brady:
Lee’s website: www.leeannbrady.com
Restorative Nation Website: www.restorativenation.com
Mark and Dee Dee’s website: www.amplifieddynamics.com
Link to The Airway Dentist Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/amplified.dynamic/
Less Insurance Dependence Podcast:
Podcast Assistance by Jodey Smith, Rodecaster Expert Category: Clinical