In today’s episode, Naren and Gary go in-depth about the secret to creating a practice and life of your dreams. Many dentists go through their careers and fall into a rut or even burn-out. With listening to Gary delve into the secret, you can take this information and implement it into your practice, creating not only an improved practice in time but the practice and life of your dreams.
- 0:48 > Introduction to today’s episode
- 01:17 > Tale of Two Cities & why it is brought up
- 03:19 > Backstory of Life Smiles and it’s providing of personal, professional and financial satisfaction
- 05:57 > Thriving Dentist transformations
- 07:27 > A new dentist: What was their life and practice like when they first came to you?
- 09:21 > Young dentists, you should buy a practice as soon you can
- 13:37 > 24 Systems for a Thriving Practice
- 17:14 > 6 specific goals for our practice that led us to personal, professional and financial satisfaction
- 20:42 > Mid-career dentists pursuing a coach to help them improve
- 26:36 > Improving profit & productivity by reducing PPO plans
- 27:30 > Late career dentists and the path forward
- 32:37 > The secret combination of mindset, tactics and accountability
- 34:18 > Do more life-changing dentistry
- 35:36 > Thriving Dentist Q&A Segment
- 37:09 > Goal setting
- 40:19 > Most effective coaching model in dentistry and existence
- 41:50 > The format of the workshops
- 43:15 > Take what you learn and implement it into your practice, then go back for to learn the next layer
- 45:11 > Support for not only the doctor, but the team as well
- 47:29 > Coaches and their importance
- 52:58 > Coaching can be expensive, but worth every nickel
- 58:02 > Lifetime pricing, what it means
- 01:01:07 > Risk-Free Guarantee
- 01:02:01 > Are team members allowed at these workshops?
- 01:03:42 > Motivation in the practice
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!