Social Media Marketing is a very effective way of attracting more quality new patients to your practice.
In this Thriving Dentist Show Gary interviews his friend Jack Hadley to discuss how to effectively use Social Media as part of your comprehensive marketing plan.
In this Show Gary and Jack discuss;
- The proper mindset behind effective social media marketing,
- why this mindset must be in place first to make your social media marketing activities most effective,
- how Jack uses what he teaches at BYU in the MBA program teaching how large brands such as Nike and BMW use social media and how these concepts apply to your dental practice,
- why social media marketing should be considered a long term marketing play,
- the six principles of effective dental social media marketing and how to use these principles as your social media marketing foundation,
- the principle of Transference and why this is so important
- and the concept of Social Proof and why effective social media marketing provides profound Social Proof for your dental practice.
In the interview Gary and Jack also discuss Jack’s new book titled; Your Social Practice: How Social Media Marketing Transforms and Grows Dental Practices. SPOILER ALERT: Listen to this Show and discover how you can get a free copy of Jack’s new book! You will enjoy Jack’s wisdom and passion for social media marketing.
Links for ‘Let’s Ask David’ segment with Dr. David Hornbrook:
Link to receive a FREE copy (including free shipping!) of Jack’s new book:
Link to Jack’s Instagram page:
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!