Thrivers we believe the time has come that you rebuild your practice and claim what is officially yours by not being dependent on Insurance providers. In today’s Coaching in Action segment, Gary and Naren discuss the largest dental insurance provider, Delta Dental, and what happens when you resign from their plan. Gary provides in-depth information on what you can do to be on the offense.
In the second segment, Naren and Gary talk about a real case study to help you transform your practice into a thriving practice. Also, there is a super cool “Something Extra” especially for Thrivers!
In case if you missed the episode that had most listenership so far, “Sprint to the top or race to the bottom” check it out now! Gary and Naren discuss the nitty-gritty points about Delta Dental in that episode and you’d love it!
Here’s a sneak peek of this week’s episode!
- 00:34 > Have you planned your goals for 2020 yet?
- 00:55 > One Day MBA Workshop
- 01:56 > Mastering Dental Marketing in the Year 2020
- 02:55 > Introduction to today’s episode
- 03:45 > Most downloaded TD episode: Race to the bottom or sprint to the top Ep 412
- 04:00 > Coaching in Action segment
- 04:20 > The picture: Dropping resignation letter to Delta Dental in the mailbox
- 08:17 > Letter your patients will receive from Delta Dental when you resign from their plan
- 12:03 > Be on the offense with your patients and be the first to communicate with your patients so they know what’s going on when your patients receive the letter
- 13:29 > Letter to send to your patients when going out of network
- 16:50 > Everyone has had to fight the insurance company for payment
- 22:15 > Number of patients that chose to leave after their dentist went out of network
- 26:52 > Average retention after going out of network
- 31:55 > Introduction to the thriving dentist case study
- 32:38 > Thriving Dentist Case study
- 35:14 > When the enthusiasm for dentistry starts to drain
- 39:35 > Looking at what you are actually spending and paying the insurance company
- 40:53 > Find the people in your town that don’t have insurance
- 42:38 > Do you think you can find new patients if they all left?
- 43:52 > Is this person afraid of what might happen?
- 47:35 > Getting the enthusiasm back you had after you were accepted into dental school
- 51:40 > The team morale after going out of network
First 100 people to register, you have the opportunity to have your tuition refunded!
Ekwa Marketing: www.ekwa.com/marketing-strategy-meeting-sales.html
Category: Thriving Dentist Show