In today’s episode, Gary and Naren discuss important tasks and tips for working from home during the COVID-19 crisis. When you follow this information you can keep your practice running so that it doesn’t become stagnant.
- 01:06 > Introductions to today’s episode
- 08:30 > Naren’s story
- 12:49 > The opportunity to work from home
- 13:55 > Not making work for work sake
- 16:38 > Starting Ekwa
- 18:30 > Figuring out what is important and doing it better
- 20:30 > The importance of having a system to monitor and track
- 23:57 > Whatever is happening now, there is a plan
- 25:57 > The importance of having expectations
- 31:36 > The importance of communication
- 35:08 > 5 specific tasks that can be done from home
- 35:28 > Outreach: Reach out to your patients
- 39:10 > Insurance claim follow-ups
- 40:42 > Following up with unscheduled treatment plans
- 42:43 > Reviewing patient calls
- 45:30 > The number one mistake made by team members is that the team member doesn’t ask to make an appointment
- 50:01 > Have someone engineering the schedule once you are able to open back up
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!