In today’s Thriving Dentist Podcast show, Gary and his co-host Naren Arulrajah discuss seasonality in practice and how you can avoid a negative season, be proactive and not have any down cycles or future Sucktembers in your practice.
- 00:36 > Introduction to the episode
- 02:30 > The snowball effect on Social Media
- 03:06 > The mindset and how it can spread to team members
- 05:09 > The many excuses of ‘why’ certain months are not going to be good
- 07:25 > The Myth: September is ALWAYS bad
- 10:50 > The many low seasons in a dental practice
- 13:22 > Proactive marketing in preparation for low seasons
- 18:49 > The 2009 outbreak of failed practices
- 25:06 > The can-do vs can’t-do mindset
- 26:29 > Same day dentistry opportunities
- 34:17 > Patients with insurance benefits
- 37:20 > Getting the fundamentals right
- 37:47 > What is marketing?
- 40:14 > Getting people to know you on Google
- 43:55 > What does Google look for?
- 46:05 > Getting people to trust you
- 47:20 > Dr. Robert Cialdini and the 6 Principles
Free Marketing Strategy Review Meeting:
Life Smiles: https://www.lifesmilesdentalcare.com/
Get Less Insurance Dependent with Gary Takacs: www.lessinsurancedependence.com
Podcast Assistance by Jodey Smith, Rodecaster Expert Category: Thriving Dentist Show