Gary Takacs shares six goals for a thriving dental practice as well as a specific action your practice can take TODAY to make it more profitable.
Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadRunning Time 34:38
Episode #2 Show notes
The Story of LifeSmiles
– Started in May 2007
– Bottom dropped out in September 2008
– Story of Struggle and Triumph
6 Specific Goals for LifeSmiles and all dental offices
• Overhead no greater than 60% (ideal 50%)
• Ability to fully find retirement plan
• All the technology and still control overhead
• High performance team you truly LOVE and enjoy working with
• Patients you genuinely enjoy taking care of
• Treatment mix that gives you satisfaction
Working with a team of people you truly LOVE and enjoy working with is the most important of the six goals.
What was one specific strategy LifeSmiles Dental Care did to turn things around when the economy declined: whitening a core element of the practice.
Future shows will include guests in the dental field that will help you build a THRIVING dental practice.
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!