Gary Takacs shares six goals for a thriving dental practice as well as a specific action your practice can take TODAY to make it more profitable.
Episode #2 Show notes
The Story of LifeSmiles
– Started in May 2007
– Bottom dropped out in September 2008
– Story of Struggle and Triumph
6 Specific Goals for LifeSmiles and all dental offices
• Overhead no greater than 60% (ideal 50%)
• Ability to fully find retirement plan
• All the technology and still control overhead
• High performance team you truly LOVE and enjoy working with
• Patients you genuinely enjoy taking care of
• Treatment mix that gives you satisfaction
Working with a team of people you truly LOVE and enjoy working with is the most important of the six goals.
What was one specific strategy LifeSmiles Dental Care did to turn things around when the economy declined: whitening a core element of the practice.
Future shows will include guests in the dental field that will help you build a THRIVING dental practice.
Podcast Assistance by Jodey Smith, Rodecaster Expert Category: Goals