Team Calibrations are a proactive way to manage the changes in your team to drive your work and relationships forward and create a super team.
In this episode, Gary talks about ways to calibrate your team and all the systems in your practice.
This episode also features a clinical tip from Dr. Erick Block on Re-energize your practice and career with implants.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Today’s Clinical Tip
- 00:02:52 – Dr. Eric Block on how to Re energize your practice and career with implants
Coaching In Action
- 00:06:30 – What is one of the things Gary has noticed as a coach
- 00:07:29 – Gary talks about team calibration
- 00:09:18 – Gary talks about application of team calibration in a dental practice.
- 00:12:07 – What are the 3 meetings necessary for thriving dental practice
- 00:22:03 – Gary talks about system calibration.
- 00:28:00 – Question 1 – Is it more effective to do my Team Calibration meetings by department or as a full Team?
- 00:30:18 – Question 2 – I know that I am guilty of being so busy working ‘IN’ my practice that we rarely spend time working ‘ON’ my practice. How frequently should we do our Team Calibration Meetings?
- 00:33:13 – Question 3 – I have come to realize that the systems I once had in my practice have deteriorated and I plan to get them back in place. What tips do you have to keep them from deteriorating in the future?
- 00:37:07 – Question 4 – How is the best way to onboard new team members and get them trained on our office systems?
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!