Creating a Payment System in your practice where you collect everything you produce is a critically important element of a thriving practice. It’s very frustrating to produce dentistry and not get paid for it!
To help you master payment success today, Gary invited his friend Dr. Bruce Baird as a Guest on this Thriving Dentist Show episode.
In this Show, Gary and Bruce discuss;
- new technology that allows you to radically increase patient payments,
- the payment trends that consumers are rapidly embracing today and how these trends apply to your dental practice,
- how to significantly reduce your cost to collect payment while simultaneously giving patients the payment tools they desire,
- state-of-the-art eStatement solutions,
- how to combine electronic statements with a financing option when needed or desired,
- how this new technology improves your office efficiency, reduces your accounts receivable costs, accelerates your cash flow and enhances your collection rate all while providing your patients an improved payment experience.
You will appreciate Bruce’s wisdom and passion on providing Dentists and Patients a powerful 21st Century Payment System!
Links for ‘Top Clinical Tips; with Dr. Lee Ann Brady:
Lee’s website: www.leeannbrady.com
Restorative Nation Website: www.restorativenation.com
Link to Gary’s June 5 Webinar:
How Life Smiles Attracts 65 Quality New Patients EVERY Month via Digital Marketing www.lessinsurancedependence.com/webinar
Bruce’s website: www.abellaar.com
Special Link for Thriving Dentist Show listeners to Save $100 on Abella start-up costs AND receive savings on the Abella monthly service charge: www.cfico.com/thrive
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!