In today’s Coaching in Action segment, Gary and Naren go in-depth on the ways of improving the case acceptance in your practice. In the second segment, Naren asks Gary questions that were sent in from the listeners.
- 00:47 > One Day Thriving Dentist MBA
- 01:46 > Introduction to today’s episode
- 02:36 > Coaching in Action: Case Acceptance
- 04:19 > Living on a sailboat
- 07:11 > Dr. Frank Spear’s System for using digital photos for patient education
- 08:20 > Difference between digital and intraoral photos
- 10:00 > The six digital photos
- 14:47 > Displaying the digital photos
- 26:34 > Thriving Dentist Q&A Segment
- 27:30 > What camera should I use?
- 30:31 > Who should take the photos?
- 36:14 > How do we upload the photos to the tablet/iPad
- 37:50 > Can I just use my monitors, why do I have to use a tablet?
- 48:22 > What if the patient asks a bunch of questions about the photos?
- 52:53 > How do I get my team up to speed on taking quality photos
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!