In today’s coaching in action episode, Gary and his co-host, Naren Arulrajah discuss 12 of the 24 systems that are important to have in place in your dental practice.
- 02:21 > Introduction to this week’s episode
- 03:50 > Coaching In Action
- 04:00 > Why systems are so important
- 05:00 > Business systems that must be in place
- 08:20 > 1: Scheduling template to achieve a daily production goal
- 12:02 > 2: Scheduling system to accommodate new patients within 3 business days
- 16:56 > 3: Hygiene scheduling system to achieve a daily goal of $1200 per hygienist
- 23:31 > 4: Collection system to collect patient copayment at or before the time of service
- 30:07 > 5: System to follow up on past due insurance claims
- 33:47 > 6: System to follow up on past due patient accounts
- 38:40 > 7: System to follow up on unscheduled treatment plans in general dentistry
- 42:15 > 8: System to follow up on big cases
- 46:06 > 9: System to cultivate patient referrals
- 51:26 > 10: System to collect online reviews
- 55:07 > 11: System to analyze practice overhead of 5 specific expense categories
- 01:00:15 > 12: System to achieve a whitening goal of one whitening procedure a day
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!