Buying a practice is a transaction that many Dentists will experience in their careers. This is one transaction when you want to get it right the first time!
In this Thriving Dentist Show, Gary invited his friend Rob Montgomery as a Guest to share what he has learned in over 23 years of experience successfully guiding Dentists in Practice Transitions.
In this Show, Gary and Rob discuss;
- How the transitions market has radically changed over the past 20 years,
- the most common mistakes Dentists make when buying a practice,
- why every buyer should be more interested in a ‘cash flow analysis’ rather than the purchase price,
- how to correctly conduct due diligence (and bad or wrong due diligence),
- the most important things to get right when buying a practice,
- your ‘Go To’ Team of advisors when buying a practice,
- how to avoid the most common Office Lease mistakes
- and why a bad Lease can be a deal breaker.
Throughout this interview, Rob shares great advice to make buying a practice a positive experience!
Links for ‘Top Clinical Tips; with Dr. Lee Ann Brady:
Restorative Nation Website:
Link to The Dental Amigos website:
NOTE: A digital version of the September 21-22 Course presented by Dr. Pasquale Venuti in available on the dental amigos website. Pasquale Venuti is AMAZING!
Category: Practice Value