Mindsets are the foundation of a thriving dental practice. They help dentists navigate the inevitable speed bumps that come with running a practice. Having a clear understanding of why you do what you do is essential to achieving personal, professional, and financial satisfaction. While tactics are important, they can only take you so far without a strong mindset. Dentists must prioritize mindset development to reach their full potential and create a successful practice. In this episode, Gary discusses 5 mindsets that a dentist can master in order to create a clear path forward and navigate challenges with confidence.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Today’s Clinical Tip
- 00:03:25 – Dr. Pavel Krastev on Basic Implantology 101
Coaching In Action
- 00:14:19 – Mindset Number 01
- 00:18:23 – Mindset Number 02
- 00:23:56 – Mindset Number 03
- 00:26:10 – Mindset Number 04
- 00:30:07 – Mindset Number 05
- 00:34:11 – Question 01 – What specific high value services do you recommend adding that are more likely to be life-changing for patients?
- 00:37:44 – Question 02 – You make a great point about not just doing gratitude, but embracing gratitude. Any practical day-to-day suggestions?
- 00:41:45 – Question 03 – Your message about finishing the race resonates with me. I have a pattern of starting things and not finishing them. How can I change that pattern?
- 00:45:07 – Question 04 – Regarding Dr. Pankey’s Mastery Ladder I feel like I am on that wrung defined as a student aspiring to become highly adept and then perhaps mastery. I also have a young family and struggle with work life balance. Is it possible to achieve mastery status and still have work life balance?
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!