Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In this episode, we discuss the rapidly changing dental industry and emerging trends that will shape its future. Gary offers a fresh perspective to help you future-proof your practice and create an ideal dental practice that aligns with the latest trends. Join us as we take a glance into the crystal ball and discover the fastest-growing trends that will shape the future of private practice. Don’t miss out on this enlightening discussion, which offers invaluable insights to help you stay ahead of the curve!
Subscribe To Our Podcast
- 00:02:36 – Neimar Sartori on How Digital Technology is Changing Dentistry
Coaching in action
- 00:08:16 – Gary and Naren talk about the pace of change in the world of dentistry
Gary Shares his perspective on the future of dentistry
- 00:28:05 – Question 1 – I practice in a very competitive area. Is it possible to resign from these menacing PPO plans?
- 00:31:08 – Question 2 – I listened to your episode about using demand as a way to decide when to drop PPO plans. How do I get more quality, new patients?
- 00:37:30 – Question 3 – 80% of my patients are PPO patients. Is there a way for me to systematically resign from PPO plans?
- 00:40:32 – Question 4 – I listened to your episode on the 6 steps. Which of the 6 steps is the most important?
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!