In today’s Coaching in Action segment Gary and Naren reflect back on Gary’s mentor & good friend, Dr. Omer Reed and how he influenced Gary’s life at the early stage of the career. In the Thriving Dentist Interview segment, Dr. Uche Odiatu joins Gary in conversation to help you work toward becoming a high-performance Dentist in 2020 and beyond!
Here’s a sneak peek of this week’s episode!
- 02:15 > Introduction to today’s episode
- 02:20 > Gary Takacs Mentor, Dr. Omer Reed
- 04:00 > Coaching In Action Segment
- 06:53 > Dr. Reed’s concept of retirement
- 07:53 > Feeling most alive and of the most value
- 12:00 > Top things Gary has taken from Dr. Reed’s influence
- 12.51 > A story by Gary about Dr. Omer Reed
- 17.04 > another Story about Dr. Omer Reed
- 23.55> A relationship-driven practice
- 29.15 > Dr. Reed, a high-performance dentist, a thought leader
- 30:30 > Thriving Dentist Interview Segment
- 30.32 > Introducing, Dr. Uche Odiatu
- 33.17 > Significance of 2020
- 35.03 > Humans and state of the art dental technology
- 36.16 > Health is the number one priority
- 37.00 > Hack your body?
- 40.52 > Outworking everyone! Is it better?
- 46.11 > Sleep is foundational
- 50.26 > The Ultimate solution
- 50.50 > HIIT (High-intensity Interval Training)
- 53.35 > A 7-minute workout
- 55.32 >Why exercise is important
- 1.04.47 > Gut Healthy chairside conversations
Email Address of Dr. Uche Odiatu: OdiatuDMD@gmail.com
Podcast Assistance by Jodey Smith, Rodecaster Expert Category: Thriving Dentist Show