In today’s episode Gary and his co-host, Naren Arulrajah go in depth on offering high value services in your practice and its importance and also how to develop and market the cosmetic component of your practice.
- 00:37 > Introduction to this week’s episode
- 03:00 > Coaching in action
- 03:10 > Doing what you love
- 03:36 > Myth busting in dentistry
- 07:00 > Self define what it is you like
- 11:05 > Replace & restore implants
- 12:55 > Adult Orthodontics
- 18:10 > Cosmetic Dentistry
- 20:26 > Oral conscious sedation
- 25:17 > Complex restorative dentistry
- 26:21 > Treating sleep apnea with appliance therapy
- 28:55 > Thriving Dentist brainstorm
- 29:59 > You have to develop your confidence
- 31:05 > Education in veneer cases
- 39:54 > Tip #1-Getting your fundamentals right
- 43:00 > Tip #2-Get your story right
- 46:57 > Tip #3-Understand the psychology of the person getting ready to spend a lot of money
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!