There are many cool advances in the world of adult orthodontics in a general practice.
Gary invited his friend Dr. Mike DiTolla as a guest on the Thriving Dentist Show to share these advances with our listeners.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
In this Show, Mike and Gary discuss;
- How adult orthodontics can be an excellent addition to a general practice,
- how orthodontic treatment can be combined with very conservative veneers to create truly beautiful smiles,
- cool developments with aligners,
- the latest concepts in mixed appliance therapy,
- the application for mixed appliance therapy,
- digital treatment planning,
- the disturbing trend of DIY (Do It Yourself) orthodontics for the public,
- the good news behind the DIY orthodontics trend (Yes, there IS good news in this trend!),
- the best verbal skills to present orthodontic treatment to your patients
- and a fun discussion of the some the cool things happening with progressive dental labs today.
If you are not already providing adult orthodontic treatment in your general practice, this interview with Mike will encourage you to consider how adult orthodontics could be an excellent addition to your practice.
Six Month Smiles Website: 6monthsmiles.com
Dental Lab Resource: 38SmilesLab.com
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!