You likely know that Gary is passionate about dentistry and you have probably heard him say that Dentistry ROCKS! This Thriving Dentist Show is one that you will absolutely love.
A little over three years ago, Gary interviewed a group of young Dentists who were about the start their careers. They were a month away from graduating from the University of Kentucky School of Dentistry and that first interview was all about their hopes, dreams and aspirations.
That Thriving Dentist Show was titled; ‘The Power of Relationships, Courage & Passion’ and here is a link to that interview http://bit.ly/2lFDYHn.
This interview is a follow up interview with three of those Dentists, Drs. Joe Blalock, Scotty Blanchard and Luis Philipe Mariusso. This Show is all about what has happened in the past three years.
In this Show, Gary, Joe, Scotty and Luis discuss;
- What they have learned in their journeys early in their careers,
- the CE direction that each Dentist has taken to enhance their skills since graduation from dental school, the good, bad and ugly of Associateship experiences,
- why Joe has decided to open a start-up practice very soon,
- the path to practice ownership for Scotty and Luis,
- knowing what they know now what they might do differently,
- the power and strength of the support network that Joe, Scotty and Luis have developed
- and what they have learned about creating a successful work/life balance.
This is a very candid interview and you will appreciate the real life stories that Joe, Scotty and Luis share in the hopes that they can help their colleagues avoid any missteps and with the ultimate goal of inspiring their colleagues to pursue a life of purpose and passion!
Link to the Life and Dentistry Podcast: www.lifeanddentistry.com
Link to the Less Insurance Dependence Podcast: www.lessinsurancedependence.com
Link to the iLoveDentistry Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/iLovedentistry.online/
NOTE: This is a Closed Group, however click request to join and let us know that heard about this Group from the Thriving Dentist Show Podcast and you’ll be admitted!
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!