In this episode, Gary interviews Dr. Emmanuel Manny Ngoh, discussing his journey in dentistry so far.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
- 00:00:26 – Introduction to the episode.
- 00:02:58– Gary talks about Emmanuel Manny Ngoh.
- 00:03:55– Emmanuel Manny Ngoh talks about being a trained hygienist before joining dental school.
- 00:06:38 – What did Emmanuel Manny Ngoh do after completing Endo residency?
- 00:08:32 – Did Emmanuel Manny Ngoh start a practice or purchase an existing practice?
- 00:09:26 – What is Emmanuel Manny Ngoh’s secret sauce to creating a thriving practice?
- 00:12:59 – Emmanuel Manny Ngoh talks about his practice culture.
- 00:18:11 – Gary shares the 4 fundamental principles of Dr. Pankey
- 00:31:02 – What is Emmanuel Manny Ngoh’s advice to young dentists about learning to do some fundamental endo?
- 00:33:39 – Is there anything Manny Ngoh would do differently knowing what he knows now about his career?
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!