Gary interviews Dr. Bahram Hamidi and Dr. Sarah Shahi in this episode of The Thriving In Dentistry Series. They share their dentistry experiences and information about their thriving dental practice, TriBeCa Dental Associates.
This is an episode you surely don’t want to miss, with many takeaways from these 2 excellent dentists and their great practice.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Here are some details and information about Dr. Bahram and Dr. Sara;
About Dr.Bahram Hamidi, DDS, NMD
Dr. Bahram Hamidi feels that the oral health profession is even more important during these uncertain times. He focuses on finding the root cause of underlying issues and their oral-systemic connection. Dr. Hamidi uses the most advanced techniques and technology to plan his patient’s individualized care.
About Dr.Sara Shahi, DDS, NMD
Dr. Sara Shahi is incredibly passionate about the field of Pediatric Dentistry. She endeavors to positively impact her patient’s health, well-being, and happiness. Her practice philosophy goes beyond just looking for cavities. Dr. Shahi applies a minimally invasive treatment approach and believes prevention is critical.
- 00:00:27 – Introduction to the episode.
- 00:03:24 – Bahram shares his journey as a dentist after dental school.
- 00:05:50 – Sarah Shahi shares her journey as a dentist after dental school.
- 00:08:04 – What attracted Sarah to Pediatric dentistry?
- 00:09:57 – Gary explains why he thinks Bahram’s practice is unique.
- 00:13:00 – Bahram shares an example of an Oral systemic in his practice.
- 00:16:37 – Sarah shares her philosophy of being a pediatric dentist.
- 00:17:54 – How does Sarah make the first visit to her practice comfortable for her patients?
- 00:22:45 – Bahram and Sarah share their mentors
- 00:33:50 – Gary shares a story of L.D. Pankey.
- 00:38:12 – Bahram talks about Salivary diagnostics.
- 00:43:31 – What do Bahram and Sarah think about the future of dentistry?
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!